a) Data Controller
Pixartprinting S.p.A., with registered office at no. 8 Via 1° Maggio, 30020 - Quarto d'Altino (VE), Italy, e-mail address email@example.com (“Pixartprinting”), is the company which, in its capacity as data Controller, collects and processes your personal data through the website www.pixartprinting.com (“Website”), pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
b) Processing purposes
The data you are providing us by filling out this electronic form, as well as any data relating to your purchases, are necessary to:
(1) register with the Website, create your personal account and grant you access to reserved areas and to the customer loyalty programs: “Starway” and “PixartPro” ;
(2) allow you to purchase products on the Website and manage any of your purchase orders, together with the associated contractual relationship concluded with you; and
(3) comply with obligations pursuant to law (e.g., tax-related, invoice accounting, record keeping and accounting records) and exercise the rights arising from the contract concluded with you. Moreover, subject to your consent, your data – together with any other data we might draw from the browsing data, from an analysis of your purchases and Website use – may be processed to:
(4) analyse your interests, your purchasing preferences and your website browsing so as to improve our commercial and service-related offers and your browsing experience or providing me with offers in line with my interests; as well as to
(5) update you - by telephone, mail, through an operator or electronic tools (e.g. newsletter, e-mail, sms, instant messages, posts, messages or communications of social network initiatives, etc.) - about our products, services (e.g. purchasing methods, home delivery, etc.) or initiatives (e.g. competitions), including by sending you advertising and promotional material, in order also to conduct market researches, via customised communications based on your interests and your purchasing habits.
The legal basis for processing your data will be the execution of a contractual relationship, our legitimate interest in providing you with services and improving your website experience, compliance with the associated legal obligations and your consent, if any (see paragraph c). The processing shall take place in compliance with the legal provisions in force, as subsequently amended and/or supplemented, issued in relation to this subject matter by the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority.
Please note: should you revoke the consent to being contacted for customised advertising/promotional communications, for market researches as well (purpose 5), you would no longer receive any type of communication by whichever means.
d) Mandatory data and optional data
We ask you to provide all the data marked as “mandatory” as they are necessary to register or to manage your purchases, if any; failure to fill them out or filling them out incompletely may result in the registration or your purchases not being finalised. Failure to fill out the data marked as “optional” will simply disable us from using these data for the purposes for which you granted your consent.
e) Processing methods
Your data will be processed mainly electronically to manage your registration and your purchase orders and grant you reserved discounts, keeping into account your expenditure volumes (the amount of your purchases), pursuant to the terms laid down by the “Starway” and “PixartPro” programs.
If you grant us your consent, we will be able to analyse your data (e.g., data about your purchases, website use – including which pages you visit, the products you insert in your cart, etc.), to try and figure out your tastes and your wishes, and thereby improve ourselves and be in a position to also send you customised offers. More specifically, if you grant us your consent to use your data for purposes 4 and 5, your data will be organised and processed in an automated manner, thereby allowing us to learn your purchase and Website use habits/propensities (e.g., by checking which products you have purchased), adjust our commercial offer and, if need be, update you via customised communications (including by means of newsletter or social network) about our products (e.g. latest news), services (e.g. purchasing methods, home delivery, etc.) and initiatives (e.g. competitions), or send you promotions and/or discounts that meet your interests, as well as to take part in market researches (e.g. by telephone contact, e-mail, etc.).
We wish to specify that all our analysis of your data and preferences will not take place exclusively in automated form, but will always entail the intervention and assessment of persons tasked with processing.
If you choose to send us your opinion on our products and our service by filling out any surveys sent to your attention, your review may be published on the Website to guarantee the quality of our services and help other uses in their purchases.
The data will always be processed in compliance with the legislation in force, and in any event in such a manner as to ensure their security and confidentiality and prevent their dissemination or unauthorised use, their alteration or destruction.
f) Storage period
The data relating to your purchase details will instead be processed for the purposes of analysis (purpose 4) or marketing (purpose 5), for a maximum period of 12 and 24 months, respectively, from date of registration thereof. Said limitation does not apply to data relating to legal persons.
g) Processing recipients
Your data may be transmitted to companies tasked with delivering the products (shipping companies), credit institutions, legal, tax and accounting advisors.
In order to enable registration, membership to the Starway and PixartPro programs, management of your purchases and, if you have granted your consent, pursuit of the additional purposes 4 and 5, your data might come to the knowledge (solely within their respective areas of competence) of the persons authorised for the processing and the internal data Processor of the Marketing Department of Pixartprinting S.p.A., and also, in a capacity as external data Processors, of the companies that provide services to us for Website or purchase management or that will conduct marketing activities on our behalf.
Without prejudice to the publication on the Website of the reviews concerning our products and services that you may send us if you choose to fill out the surveys sent to your attention, your data will not be disseminated.
h) Transmission of data outside the EA
To enable us to manage our Website correctly, Pixartprinting will transfer your personal data to countries not belonging to the European Union, such as Tunisia, San Marino and the USA.
i) Your rights*
By notice to be sent to the Head of the Marketing Department, at the office of Pixartprinting S.p.A. situated in Via 1° Maggio 8, 30020 - Quarto d'Altino (VE), Italy, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation, including requesting information on which data we are processing, in which manner and for which purpose we are using them, amending the data you have provided us or erasing them, asking us to limit use of your data, and requesting receipt or transmission of your data to another data controller, always without prejudice to the possibility of amending or revoking your consent.
In addition, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, you may always object to the processing of your data carried out, in particular, for purposes of direct marketing or analysis of your preferences.
j) Complaint to the Authority in charge of your personal data protection
We remind you that, should you be dissatisfied with the replies received from Pixartprinting (pursuant to paragraph i) here above), you may in any event, if you believe that the processing related to your person infringes the provisions of either the Regulation, lodge a complaint with the Authority for your personal data protection (www.garanteprivacy.it), or with the Data Protection Authority of the country in which you habitually reside or work or where the alleged breach occurred.
k) Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation, the data protection officer may be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.
l) Applicable law
The processing of your data will take place pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation and to the internal regulations in the field of personal data protection, within the limits and to the extent that such regulations remain in force subsequently to the implementation date of the Regulation (28 May 2018).
The privacy statement was updated on 30/05/2019.
Your data might come to the knowledge, as external data Processors, of the following recipients:
(i) companies that, on our behalf, conduct analyses of your purchases (said companies will only receive the data relating to your purchases, never your name, surname or address);
(ii) companies tasked on our behalf with management of the “Customer Care”;
(iii) companies tasked with the processing, management and transmission of newsletters and advertising/promotional material;
(iv) companies that, on our behalf, organise and manage market research;
(v) companies tasked with managing our website and the associated IT files; LINK 6
(vi) legal, tax and accounting advisors;
(vii) credit institutions.
(viii) a company providing services related to consolidating databases, acquiring commercial and property-related information and collecting data on financial risk.
Lastly, to manage any of your purchases, your data may be communicated to the companies in charge of the shipment and delivery of your products, as well as the companies that implement processes functional to the production and mailing thereof;
Specifically, as regards the mailing service, you act as data controller and Pixartprinting as data processor (in that case, you authorise Pixartprinting to appoint its own outsourcers as data sub-processors for the purposes of performing the relevant services).
Where data is being transferred to a separate controller we will identify that controller to you and provide further details.
Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation recognise specific rights, such as:
- obtaining confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
- obtaining access to your personal data and to the information set out in Article 15 of the Regulation;
- obtaining the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you without undue delay or the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
- obtaining the erasure of the personal data that concern you without undue delay;
- obtaining the restriction of processing the personal data that concern you;
- being informed of any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing in relation to the personal data that concern you;
- receiving in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concern you;
- objecting at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you.
- The above is without prejudice to your right to revoke at any time whatsoever consent to data processing you might have granted and to object to our analysis activities.
- Moreover, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, you will be entitled to object at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you carried out in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
- You can find the full list of your rights on www.garanteprivacy.it