TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the discount programme “PIXARTPRO” proposed by Pixartprinting S.p.A., a Cimpress company, with headquarters in Via 1° Maggio, 8, 30020- Quarto d’Altino (VE), Italy (hereinafter referred to as “Pixartprinting”) to certain specific categories of customers, as defined below.
1) The terms and phrases listed below have the meanings hereby assigned to them, it being understood that the terms defined in the singular are also referred to in the plural, and viceversa.
“Store Voucher”: the store voucher issued by Pixartprinting to Active Members who reach the minimum purchase amount of Products provided under the subsequent letter D) of these Terms and Conditions.
“Client”: means any corporation, company, association, private practitioner or private individual registered on the Pixartprinting website for the purpose of purchasing Products via the site as part of their professional business.
“Active Member”: means a Customer who already participates in the “Starway” programme of Pixartprinting or is registered in the following categories: :(i) communications agency, (ii) graphic design, (iii) typography or (iv) exhibition design.
“Products”: means products or services purchased by Customers through the Pixartprinting website.
B. PURPOSE OF THE PIXARTPRO PROGRAMME
1) PIXARTPRO is a programme exclusively dedicated to Pixartprinting’s Customers who may be qualified as Active Members and that guarantees them the opportunity to gain a Store Voucher for the purchase of additional Products, provided that the minimum amount of the Product purchases provided for in the next letter D) of these Terms and Conditions is reached.
2) PIXARTPRO membership is completely free.
C. MEMBERSHIP, REGISTRATION AND TERM
1) Customers who satisfy the requirements to be considered as Active Members will receive the “Active Members” status. This status change will be notified by email. To enable participation in the PIXARTPRO programme, the Customer must accept these Terms and Conditions by using the procedure provided by Pixartprinting.
2) Multiple statuses are not admitted to the programme. Each status change is carried out on an individual basis and is linked to a single client code, which will be the sole holder of the status.
3) Active Members wishing to terminate their participation in the PIXARTPRO programme must send a notice to Pixartprinting at the following address: email@example.com. Once this procedure is completed, all benefits and privileges associated with the PIXARTPRO programme will cease.
4) In any case, Pixartprinting may terminate participation in the PIXARTPRO programme if there is a violation of these Terms and Conditions, false representation of membership to a category that is eligible to be an Active Member, disputes of any kind with Pixartprinting, and in any case for any behaviour deemed improper or fraudulent by a participant, resulting in the deactivation of Active Member status. In such cases, all benefits and privileges associated with the PIXARTPRO program will be interrupted immediately.
D. CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING A STORE VOUCHER
1) In the event of the exceeding of minimum thresholds of purchases made in a given calendar month, Pixartprinting shall recognise the entitlement of Active Members to a Store Voucher which gives them entitlement to a discount on the purchase of Products to be made in the next month, according to the terms stated below:
|Monthly spending threshold||Store Voucher value|
|1 - 499,99 €||2,5% of monthly expenditure
€0,025 - €12,5
|500 - 1,499.99 €||5% of monthly expenditure
€25 - €75
|1.500 - 4.999,99 €||7,5% of monthly expenditure
€112,5 - €375
|5.000 € +||10% of monthly expenditure
If the amount does not exceed the threshold, the Store Voucher shall not be issued.
2) The achievement of a monthly purchase threshold and the correlated Voucher encompass all the purchases made previously in that month, therefore excluding the entitlement to any Store Vouchers corresponding to the lower monthly threshold(s).
3) The monthly spending threshold will be calculated on the net value of the purchases of Products made by Active Members, therefore net of applicable taxes, transport and packaging expenses, as well as discounts of any kind applied by Pixartprinting (promotions, promocodes, coupons, Store Voucher pertaining to this programme, etc). Product purchases that are considered under this programme are only those that (i) have been paid by Active Members, (ii) specify a delivery date in the reference month for the calculation of the purchase threshold, and that (iii) were also dispatched by Pixartprinting within the same month: purchases with a delivery date for the month following the month under calculation will be used in calculating the minimum threshold applicable in the following month.
4) Once participation in the PIXARTPRO programme is activated, a counter shall appear on the personal page of the Active Member which shall display the value of Product purchases made in each calendar month, and any monthly spending thresholds exceeded.
5) At the end of every month (at 23:00 of the last day of the month) the amount of the monthly expenditure will be calculated for the purpose determining entitlement to a Store Voucher. The Customer agrees that the values resulting from the counter shall be binding for the definition of the purchases during the calendar month and therefore also for the granting of the Store Voucher.
6) In calculating the Store Voucher, no amounts may be added from different accounts, even if those accounts belong to the same person.
1) The Store Voucher recognised by Pixartprinting shall be valid for one month and may be used by the Active Member solely for the purchase of Products to be made during the month following the month of calculation of that voucher. At the end of the validity period, the Store Voucher will no longer be valid and may not be used by the Active Member.
2) In order to qualify for the discounts, the Active Member must select the Store Voucher when confirming the purchase order of the Products; the Store Voucher will be applied by deducting from the maximum amount available, but always with a minimum charge of €1 for each processing included in the order.
3) The Store Voucher is not convertible into money, nor may it be transferred to third parties.
4) In the event of a dispute recognised by Pixartprinting or the cancellation of an order that has used the Store Voucher, the Store Voucher shall be refunded to the Active Member and will be available for use on other orders, if in the meantime it does not expire.
F. CHANGES TO THE PIXARTPRO PROGRAMME AND FINAL PROVISIONS
1) The PIXARTPRO programme is implemented in compliance with communications sent from Pixartprinting to Customers and as specified from time to time, as in the Terms and Conditions available in the PIXARTPRO section on the Pixartprinting website.
2) Pixartprinting reserves in any case the right to change the structure of the PIXARTPRO programme, membership requirements, benefits, offers and other programme features described in these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate, even with regard to one or more individual Active Members, the PIXARTPRO programme at any time, as this is a promotion which is free of charge, and which is not the subject of contracts relating to individual orders or the contractual relationship between Pixartprinting and the Customer in its entirety.
3) Pixartprinting undertakes to inform Active Members of any material changes to the PIXARTPRO programme and to the Terms and Conditions. The Active Members will from time to time be required to view the changes and updates by directly accessing the Terms and Conditions section of PIXARTPRO. The continuation of an Active Member in the participation of the PIXARTPRO programme will be deemed as acceptance of the changes.
4) Pixartprinting will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from the insertion of any provision or change of the specifications of the PIXARTPRO programme, except where this is due to fraud or gross negligence.
5) In the event of a discrepancy between the version of these Terms and Conditions in Italian and versions in other languages, in every case the Italian version shall prevail.
6) For any communication concerning the PIXARTPRO programme, each Active Member should contact the Pixartprinting customer service and provide their customer number.
7) These Conditions are governed by Italian law.
8) All disputes concerning the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Venice. Where applicable, they will be governed by the Consumer Code.