There's a business card to suit every line of work, offering a unique way to introduce yourself. Choose from 10 models: select the options you want and create a bespoke tool that makes a great first impression at business meetings, trade fairs and customer visits.
Business cards printing
A business card is the best way to ensure that someone remembers you and your business. It is perfect for any occasion: meetings, events, trade fairs or even business opportunities. Even in the age of smartphones, business cards are still one of the strongest tools to ensure that a customer or contact remembers you and your brand easily. On just a few centimetres of paper, you can represent yourself and your personality and make useful professional contact details available to anyone.
That's why it's important to be well prepared. Print business cards with Pixartprinting today and customise them with your unique branding.
Custom business cards
Once you understand the importance of this product, all that is left is to get to work! There is no need to leave your desk or house; custom business cards printing online is the fastest and easiest way to obtain one of the most fundamental and important communication tools. First impressions are crucial, so each feature should be selected carefully, firstly the business card paper and the model.
With Pixartprinting, you can choose all the options that best meet your requirements, and print business cards online in just a few simple steps. Choose from a selection of business card sizes, select all the details, choose your preferred delivery date and upload your graphic design. At a competitive and affordable price, you can produce unique, personalised business cards without leaving your desk.
Numerous models and types of finishes are available so that you can create the perfect business cards for your brand and communications. Whether they are classic or more unique, you can fully express your personality with Pixartprinting. Try the transparent PVC, the rounded corners, the range of premium papers or the 3D varnish. There is something for everyone.
Business card size
The standard business card size on our website is 8.5 x 5.5 cm. However, depending on the type of business cards you choose, there may be other business card sizes available, for example 9 x 5 cm, 8.5 x 5 cm or 5.5 x 5.5 cm.
Business cards models
As we have such an extensive variety of business card types available, we have grouped them into different categories to make the ordering process easier for you. Each category has its own dedicated page where you can find out more about them and decide whether they are the right choice for you. Here is a summary of the business cards available:
- Paper Business Cards – a wide range of standard and premium papers to choose from and four sizes. Optional matt, soft-touch or antibacterial lamination.
- Classic Business Cards – a choice of two papers (matt or gloss) in a variety of weights, with the option to print on one side or both.
- Special Finish Business Cards – stylish business cards with a 3D varnish or gold or silver foil. One size: 8.5 x 5.5 cm and optional rounded corners.
- Laminated Business Cards – choose from a range of lamination options to make your business cards shine, increase their resistance to ageing and give them a distinctive touch.
- Business Cards with Premium Papers – with a choice of four sizes and 10 premium papers, these business cards will make an impact. Papers available include Mohawk superfine, Pearl, Extraprint, Recycled, Ice White and many more.
- Business Cards with Rounded Corners – enjoy a smooth presentation with these business cards. You can choose from various paper types with optional finishes for a soft yet striking effect.
- Folded Business Cards – stand out with these business cards that give you double the space to customise and introduce yourself and your brand in style. They measure 8.5 x 5.5 cm.
- Eco-Friendly Business Cards – for those who want to create exclusive yet environmentally friendly business cards, Pixartprinting has a choice of three different types of recycled paper. Available in four sizes, they get your message across effectively and sustainably.
- Square Business Cards – a unique format with a wide choice of paper types available, which allow you to create compact and innovative business cards online. One business card size: 5.5 x 5.5 cm.
- PVC Business Cards – practical and indestructible, our white or transparent PVC business cards are original and durable. Available in two different sizes with four colour printing, they can be customised with 3D varnish and a gold or silver coating.
If you are struggling to decide with so much choice, you can order our Business Card Sample Pack or our Paper Sample Pack to get a feel for the different types of card available and choose the right fit for your brand.
Paper Business Cards
The classic solution that has traditionally been used for quality business cards printing.
Now available with new types of paper, finishes and processing, all of a high standard. Simple and effective, the classic custom business cards combine a high-quality print with a fast and competitive service, in three different sizes. The paper types available include:
- Classic Demimatt - Matt Coated
- Classic Gloss - Gloss Coated
- Ultra-Thick Paper
- Pearl Paper
- Rembrandt Paper
- Turner Paper
- Extraprint Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Underwood Paper
- Mohawk Superfine Paper
PVC Custom Business Cards
If you are looking for an alternative to paper business cards online, custom business cards in PVC are an excellent way to make an impression. They offer a unique look, which will make you stand out from the rest so you are more likely to get noticed if you are at an event when potential customers might be given business cards by several people. You can even highlight certain words or details with one of the three special finishes available, to really draw attention to specific elements. There is a choice of white or transparent PVC and two sizes (8.5 x 5.4 cm or 5.4 x 5.4 cm), plus optional rounded corners.
Square Business Cards
Stand out from the competition with these unusually shaped business cards. Moving away from a more traditional model could be the extra touch you need to make sure you are remembered over others. The square business cards come in one size, measuring 5.5 x 5.5 cm. You can print business cards on the front only or on both sides, with the same front and back or different. There are 10 papers to choose from and optional lamination.
Eco-Friendly Business Cards
If sustainability is important to you and your business, make it clear to your contacts by choosing our Eco-Friendly Business Cards. You can print business cards online that are made from a choice of three environmentally friendly papers in one of four sizes. These business cards are an indispensable option if you work in the sustainability sector or are trying to make new contacts and win business in the field.
Folded Business Cards
Need extra space for that all-important information? Or simply want to leave more room for images to do the talking? Then folded business cards could be just what you need. The business card size is 8.5 x 5.5 cm and you can print on multiple sides, giving you the space you need if you have more details that you want to include. This interesting format will also differentiate you from competitors. There are seven papers to choose from and three optional special finishes.
What to write on a business card
There is some information that it is essential to include on custom business cards, such as your name, company name, role, telephone number, email address and website. Depending on your profession and how much space you have, you may also want to add the address of your office(s) or shop, as well as details of your social media profiles. As our cheap business cards are customisable, the choice is yours!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a business card? Business cards are a convenient tool to ensure that you can give business contacts your details in a quick and professional manner. They are also an effective way to ensure that you make a good impression and leave your customers with a way to remember you and your brand.
- How do I print business cards? Pixartprinting offers a fast, high-quality online printing service. You can print customised business cards on our website in just a few clicks and take advantage of affordable prices. Choose from a variety of sizes, materials and finishes to put your own stamp on your business cards.
- What size is a business card? A standard rectangular business card measures 8.5 x 5.5 cm. Some categories of business card on the Pixartprinting website are available in other sizes too, such as 9 x 5 cm, 8.5 x 5 cm and 5.5 x 5.5 cm. You can also customise other aspects such as material, lamination and finish.
- How are business cards made? Pixartprinting is the ideal partner for business card printing. We offer a high-quality service at exceptional prices. With so many types of business cards to choose from and plenty of customisation options, you are sure to find the right business card for your needs.
- What should you put on a business card? Business cards are an indispensable promotional tool on which you can include essential contact details and information relating to yourself and your brand, such as your name and surname, company name, role, address, phone number, email address, social media links, etc. Folded Business Cards also give you extra space for other information such as opening times and details of other premises.
- What business card models can I find in the catalogue? Pixartprinting has an extensive range of business cards to offer: Standard Business Cards, Special Finish Business Cards, Laminated Business Cards, Business Cards with Premium Papers, Business Cards with Rounded Corners, Folded Business Cards, Eco-Friendly Business Cards, Multi-Layer Business Cards, Square Business Cards and PVC Business Cards.