Flyers and Leaflets
Leaflets are an incredibly versatile and useful communication tool. Whether you opt for a standard or custom size, they are ideal both for commercial leafleting and for advertising events or products at trade fairs or inside shops and cafes. Depending on the paper you choose, you can create anything from a simple leaflet to sophisticated marketing material, all in a wide range of formats
- Different front and back possible
- Various paper weights
- Lamination available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Flyers and leaflets printing
Creating a Flyer
If you want to promote your brand or products, flyers and leaflets are simple and affordable tools to do so. Flyers are ideal for smaller amounts of information and eye-catching imagery to instantly grab attention. They can be handed out on the street to entice passers-by to your shop or food business with promotions or displayed on the counter to encourage customers to return or attend events.
Pixartprinting offers high definition flyers and leaflets printing with cutting-edge technology at the best printing costs, especially for large bulk orders and later delivery dates. Of course, customisation is their specialty, so not only can you print your own graphics and text on your flyers and leaflets, but you can also personalise them in many other ways. Leaflets printing is available in various sizes, on a range of papers, and with a choice of lamination options for added durability and an extra splash of personality.
Flyers Printing and Formats
The leaflets can be printed in landscape or portrait and are available in 7 pre-defined formats:
- A6 (10.5 x 14.8 cm)
- A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- A3 (29.7 x 42 cm)
- 10 x 15 cm
- 10 x 21 cm
- 17 x 24 cm
You can also choose the “custom” option and set your own dimensions for fully flexible flyers printing. Not only that, but you also have complete freedom on what you print and where: you can print on the front of the flyers only, have the same design on the front and back, or opt for a different front and back.
Flyers and Leaflets Printing Papers
Choose from a diverse selection of standard and premium papers for your flyers and leaflets printing project. Please see a brief summary below:
- Standard papers:
- Classic Demimatt - Matt coated: a durable, white, matt-coated paper available in six different weights.
- Classic Gloss - Gloss coated: a bright white, gloss-coated paper with a silky finish, also available in six different weights.
- Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated: a white, natural uncoated paper weighing 90 gsm.
- Premium papers:
- Extraprint - Brilliant white smooth uncoated: a natural paper with a velvety finish, available in 100 gsm, 160 gsm, or 300 gsm.
- Rembrandt - Stipple textured uncoated: a paper that is embossed on both sides for a textured feel, available in 120 gsm or 300 gsm.
- Underwood - Woodstock birch: a natural, ivory-coloured paper with a recycled look and feel, available in 110 gsm, 170 gsm, or 260 gsm.
- Pearl paper: an ice-white cellulose paper with a sophisticated, pearly finish; weighs 300 gsm.
- Turner - Orange peel texture: weighing 300 gsm, this paper stands out for its orange-peel effect on both sides.
- Recycled: an eco-friendly paper made from 100% recycled fibres, available in two weights.
- Ice White - Brilliant with uncoated linen finish: weighing 280 gsm, this natural paper is embossed on both sides and has a high white point.
- Mohawk superfine: a high-quality, sophisticated paper for prestigious flyers and leaflets. Uncoated and ivory in colour, weighing 324 gsm.
There are a lot of papers to choose from for your flyers and leaflets printing, so click on the information button next to each one on the form above to find out more about them.
Lamination Options for Flyers and Leaflets
Depending on the type of paper you choose and the weight, you may be able to add lamination to your flyers and leaflets. Here are the lamination options available:
- Matt front only/Matt front and back
- Soft touch front only/Soft touch front and back
- Antibacterial front and back
The laminations protect the print and keep the colours bright, offering a professional finish.