Bottle Neck Tags
If the sticky label just isn't enough, you can give your products a voice using bottle neck tags – use them either to provide useful information or to add greetings to your gifts! From wine and olive oil to spirits and cosmetics, every bottle needs to be dressed up to stand out from the crowd.
- Lamination available
- Silver, gold or 3D finish
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Bottle neck tags
Personalised bottle neck tags for your product
With Pixartprinting's bottle neck tags, you can unleash your creativity and decorate your products. Spark your customers' curiosity before they even open their items. Pixartprinting can send you your preferred quantity of bottle neck tags with a quick turnaround and at affordable prices.
Why choose bottle neck tags?
Custom bottle neck tags can have a number of uses. Firstly, they can be used to make your products instantly recognisable with your own eye-catching branding, drawing in new customers and reminding loyal customers of your company. Secondly, they can provide important product information such as ingredients, contents and any instructions for use. They can also be attached to your products to advertise any special promotions or events, and direct customers to your website. Finally, if you are giving bottles as a gift, customised bottle neck tags can feature a message for the recipient, such as a thank you. There are so many ways you can get creative!
Get the right look for your bottle neck tags
You can create the ideal bottle neck tags for your brand thanks to the customisable features of our product:
- Size: choose the right size for your tags (6.5 cm x 14 cm or 6.5 cm x 16 cm).
- Material: thick cardboard is particularly well suited to these kinds of tags as it is made with bleached chemical pulp so the material maintains the white point of the print and prevents yellowing of the cardboard for a longer period of time.
- Weight: 380 gsm.
- Printing and finishing details: you can also adapt the front of the custom bottle neck tags to your needs, choosing from three finishing options: matt lamination, gloss lamination or Soft Touch (an exclusive matt lamination with a velvety feel, which enhances the original colours).
- Coating: there are two different ways to build your luxury product. The 3D varnish is an extra-thick transparent varnish printed digitally onto selected areas of the artwork. It embellishes surfaces with an exclusive embossed feel, making them stand out. The other option is to apply a gold or silver coating by hot stamping foil onto selected areas of your artwork.
Extra special custom bottle neck tags
As mentioned above, you can enhance your bottle neck tags for high-end products or to make an impression by adding one of our special finishes. The 3D Varnish is a thick, transparent coating that is printed digitally onto certain areas of the print to enhance them and give them a unique feel. The other two options are gold or silver foil, which are hot stamped onto specific places, again highlighting them for added effect. All the special finishes can only be applied to one side of your custom bottle neck tags.
The right personalised bottle neck tags for every occasion
Now you can create the best bottle neck tags to achieve your goals. Present your products in style, making them more appetising to customers in the food industry. If you want to steal the show with your luxury bottles at a trade fair or exhibition, choose one of the coating options that Pixartprinting has to offer and make your products stand out. You can make an even better impression on your customers with customised tags for the occasion.
Products to complement your personalised bottle neck tags
Give your bottles the best possible packaging: with such a wide variety of customisable boxes available, you're sure to find the perfect match.