Even beer bottles have their own special labels, printed on materials that are resistant to liquids and oil stains. Choose from our vast range of eco-friendly papers, and create labels that epitomise your product.
- 18 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Beer label printing – choose your preferred options
Do you have the perfect logo for your beer but are unsure how to print it? Pixartprinting provides a wide range of customisation options for beer label printing, so you can print the exact quantity of beer labels you require at an affordable price and with a fast turnaround.
Create your ideal beer labels
Pixartprinting offers several printing options to suit your requirements:
- Format: Choose from three pre-defined shapes, including circular, square or rectangular. You can also customise the beer label size and cut as per your preferences. Our beer labels come in dimensions ranging from 1 x 1 cm to 30 x 30 cm.
- Material: With 11 different materials to choose from, we offer two particularly well-suited options for beer label printing. The uncoated Natural White Paper has been specially designed for glass containers and offers excellent resistance to immersion in water or ice. On the other hand, the vegetable fibre hay paper is perfect for striking labels used in cold and damp conditions. We also offer another nine types of paper for beer labels, including Black Pulp-Dyed Paper, Natural Greaseproof, Laid Greaseproof, Betulla Laid Paper, Polypropylene White, Polypropylene Transparent, Classic Coated, Classic Uncoated and Satin Paper.
- Output direction: Select from four possible output directions: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between labels: The minimum distance between labels is 0.8 cm.
- Inside diameter of the reel: Our reels have an inside diameter of 76 mm.
- Number of rolls: Choose from four options: one roll 33 cm high, two rolls 16.5 cm high, three rolls 11 cm high or six rolls 5.5 cm high.
- Label cutting method: Select Kiss Cut with backing left on. With this method, only the adhesive material is cut, not the backing support, making it easy to peel off, particularly with small labels.
- White printing: Selective white printing is available on some special paper types.
- Finish: Choose our Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish for a professional touch.