Paper labels are the ideal choice for classic, versatile stickers suitable for numerous types of product. Customise yours and use them to give bottles, jars or boxes a voice, or to decorate paper bags and various types of packaging.
- 11 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom paper stickers for every context
Are you looking for versatile stickers suitable for any type of surface? If so, Pixartprinting has the perfect solution. Our premium paper labels are suited to any type of material or use.
Cheap sticker printing your way
You can create paper labels that meet your every need by choosing from the numerous options offered by Pixartprinting.
- Format: First of all, you can decide what size you want your premium paper labels to be, from 1 x 1 cm to 30 x 30 cm. You can choose one of three preset shapes (circular, square and rectangular) or, alternatively, opt for a custom size and shape, following the instructions on the page.
- Material: There are nine different types of paper to choose from for your custom paper stickers. The Removable Coated paper is the most versatile of the lot: it is white and produces extremely bright colours, is suitable for all surfaces and can easily be removed without leaving any sticky residue. However, there are also seven other types of paper available: Classic Coated, Classic Uncoated, Betulla Laid Paper, Satin Paper, Black Pulp-Dyed Paper, Natural Greaseproof Paper and Laid Greaseproof Paper.
- Layout: Advanced options.
- Output direction: there are four options available: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between labels: The minimum distance is 0.8 cm.
- Inside diameter of the reel: 76 mm.
- Number of rolls: There are four options to choose from with our cheap sticker printing: one 33 cm-high roll, two 16.5 cm-high rolls, three 11 cm-high rolls or six 5.5 cm-high rolls.
- Label cutting method: Kiss Cut with backing left on.
- Finish: Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish.
Products to complement your custom paper stickers
*The offer is valid for roll labels and stickers from 08:00 CET on 30 January until 23:59 CET on 12 February. The offer is only valid for the most distant delivery date. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased or to cancelled orders. The following products are excluded from the promotion: domed stickers.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For every print job of roll labels and stickers ordered between 30 January and 12 February, you will receive a Voucher worth 25% of the final sale price, excluding any discounts, VAT and shipping costs. The Voucher is valid for 30 days from the issue date or until 12 March, whichever is the soonest, and can be used on print jobs with a minimum value of €50 (excluding VAT) on the following products: roll labels and stickers (excluding domed stickers). It has no cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased (previous purchases do not count towards the total required to receive the Vouchers). The maximum total for each Voucher is €100.00. If the net cost of the print job to which the discount is applied is equal to or less than the value of the Voucher, a payment of €1 will be requested.
HOW THE VOUCHER IS CALCULATED
The Voucher is calculated based on the 'final sale price' of the print job, i.e. the actual price paid by the customer after any discounts have been applied, excluding sales taxes or other similar duties, shipping costs and any other fees indicated separately to the item's sale price.
There is no limit on the number of Vouchers that can be received on any one day: any print job that meets the conditions of the promotion will generate a single discount code for the customer to use on a future print job. Cancelled orders will not count towards vouchers.
RECEIVING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be sent to the email address specified in the customer's account the day after the print job is shipped, and in all cases only once payment has been made.
USING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be available to use following receipt of the confirmation email, not necessarily for the next order
To use the Voucher, log in to the website and enter the Discount Code given in the email in the 'Promocode' box when ordering. Click ACTIVATE NOW, and the total will be updated with the discounted price. The Discount Code can be used for all available delivery dates. Once used, the Discount Code cannot be reused on subsequent print jobs. The full value of the Discount Code will be used up in the order even if it is of a higher value than the item on which the discount is used.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Services.