Plastic labels are the ideal solution if you want a strong and durable way to customise your products. The three materials feature a gloss lamination that provides protection from scratches and UV light, making the labels perfect for use outdoors.
- 4 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Plastic label printing: the right plastic labels for all conditions
If you're looking for a durable and versatile label, you've come to the right place. Advertise your product and brand with eye-catching labels customised with your own design. The labels can be applied to multiple surfaces and are resistant enough for outdoor use. They can be used in automatic labelling machines so are ideal for bulk plastic label printing, but short print runs are also available.
Print plastic labels featuring your design
At Pixartprinting, customisation is our speciality. We provide a flexible plastic label printing service, designed to offer you as many ways as possible to personalise your plastic labels. The options are listed below, but the way to really put your own stamp on your labels is by adding your own graphics to them. You could opt for your company logo, product branding or eye-catching images – you’re free to unleash your creativity! By customising your plastic labels with your own graphics, your products will be instantly recognisable to existing customers and will draw in new customers with an appealing design.
Durable and waterproof plastic labels
You can create the perfect plastic labels for your business, choosing from the following options:
- Size: you can unleash your creativity and customise the size and shape to get an original label. There are also three pre-defined shapes to choose from (circular, square or rectangular). The size range is also very broad, allowing you to create labels measuring between a minimum of 1x1 cm and a maximum of 30x30 cm.
- Material: there are three materials available for plastic label printing, all of which are UV and scratch resistant with a gloss coating: Polypropylene Deluxe White, Polypropylene Deluxe Transparent and Polypropylene Deluxe Silver.
- Output direction: there are four options available: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between the labels: each label must be at least 0.4 cm from the others.
- Inside diameter of the reel: 76 mm.
- Number of rolls: there are four options to choose from. You can use one roll 33 cm high, two rolls 16.5 cm high, three rolls 11 cm high or six rolls 5.5 cm high.
- Label cutting method: Kiss Cut with backing left on.
- Finish: Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish.
Special finishes for plastic labels
There are various finishes and special finishes that can be applied to your plastic labels, which vary depending on the material that you select. The special finishes include:
- Selective varnish: an extra-thick, transparent coating that is applied to certain areas to make them stand out, creating an embossed feel
- Gold or silver foil: gold or silver foil is hot stamped onto selected areas to enhance them
You can print plastic labels and add extra finishes for protection:
- Labellife 3 anti-scratch varnish: a gloss coating that protects the plastic labels from scratches and UV light
- Matt or gloss lamination: choose a matt or gloss coating to protect the labels and keep the colours bright
Pixartprinting: your trusted plastic label printer
Pixartprinting uses the latest printing technology and carefully researches materials to ensure that your plastic labels are of the highest quality. With over 25 years’ experience in the printing industry and over 1 million customers, you can be sure that you are buying from a reliable plastic label printer.
We aim to make plastic label printing as easy as possible with our clear and intuitive order form. As you select your preferred customisation options, the price and delivery dates update in real time, so you can track how your choices are affecting the cost and turnaround time as you go. Delivery is available in as little as 48 hours with our fast and free shipping service, and multiple delivery dates are offered where possible for your convenience.
If you have any questions about out the plastic labels or placing your order, we have a friendly Customer Support team on hand to help.
Print plastic labels and more
Not only can you print plastic labels with Pixartprinting, but we also have a full range of labels for a variety of uses, such as Beer Labels, Paper Labels and Cosmetic and Bodycare Labels. If you are also looking for customisable Packaging for your products, explore the options available ranging from Cardboard Packaging to Bottle Packaging and Flexible Packaging.
*The offer is valid for roll labels and stickers from 08:00 CET on 30 January until 23:59 CET on 19 February. The offer is only valid for the most distant delivery date. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased or to cancelled orders. The following products are excluded from the promotion: domed stickers.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For every print job of roll labels and stickers ordered between 30 January and 19 February, you will receive a Voucher worth 25% of the final sale price, excluding any discounts, VAT and shipping costs. The Voucher is valid for 30 days from the issue date or until 12 March, whichever is the soonest, and can be used on print jobs with a minimum value of €50 (excluding VAT) on the following products: roll labels and stickers (excluding domed stickers). It has no cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased (previous purchases do not count towards the total required to receive the Vouchers). The maximum total for each Voucher is €100.00. If the net cost of the print job to which the discount is applied is equal to or less than the value of the Voucher, a payment of €1 will be requested.
HOW THE VOUCHER IS CALCULATED
The Voucher is calculated based on the 'final sale price' of the print job, i.e. the actual price paid by the customer after any discounts have been applied, excluding sales taxes or other similar duties, shipping costs and any other fees indicated separately to the item's sale price.
There is no limit on the number of Vouchers that can be received on any one day: any print job that meets the conditions of the promotion will generate a single discount code for the customer to use on a future print job. Cancelled orders will not count towards vouchers.
RECEIVING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be sent to the email address specified in the customer's account the day after the print job is shipped, and in all cases only once payment has been made.
USING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be available to use following receipt of the confirmation email, not necessarily for the next order
To use the Voucher, log in to the website and enter the Discount Code given in the email in the 'Promocode' box when ordering. Click ACTIVATE NOW, and the total will be updated with the discounted price. The Discount Code can be used for all available delivery dates. Once used, the Discount Code cannot be reused on subsequent print jobs. The full value of the Discount Code will be used up in the order even if it is of a higher value than the item on which the discount is used.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Services.