Make an impression without leaving a trace – print our repositionable labels for a non-permanent way to customise your products. You can change their position, and attach and remove them as and when you need. Repositionable labels are ideal for temporarily decorating objects and products without ruining the surface they are attached to.
- 2 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Repositionable stickers: remove and reattach without leaving a mark
Take the stress out of attaching labels to your products with Pixartprinting’s removable labels. If you attach them incorrectly or decide to move them to a different position, you can take them off without leaving a trace and stick them in another place. Our removable stickers are also ideal for temporary decoration as they can be removed and replaced with an updated version when required.
The repositionable stickers come on a roll (or multiple rolls) in a choice of materials, shapes and sizes, leaving you to select the ideal options for your project. As is customary at Pixartprinting, you can personalise the removable stickers with your logo or branding. They are also suitable for automatic labelling machines with short print runs available.
Create your versatile custom removable stickers
You can create customised removable labels from a wide range of options offered by Pixartprinting. Unleash your creativity and choose the best features for your brand.
- Size: you can choose the dimensions of your custom repositionable stickers, from a minimum of 1x1 cm to a maximum of 30x30 cm. In addition to the pre-defined shapes offered by Pixartprinting (circular, square and rectangular), you can also customise the shape.
- Material: there are two options to choose from, both of which can be removed easily without leaving a mark. The transparent Refix electrostatic film is an ultra-transparent polyester film that is 125 µm thick, treated so that it adheres electrostatically to smooth surfaces (glass, windows, metal, etc.). It is 100% recyclable and PVC free. The removable coated option is a glossy, white adhesive paper. As well as producing bright colours, it is suitable for all surfaces.
- Output direction: there are four options available: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between the labels: each label must be at least 0.4 cm from the others.
- Number of rolls: the labels can be divided in three ways. If you only want one roll, it will be 33 cm high; alternatively, you can have two (16.5 cm high) or three (11 cm high).
- Printing: if you select the transparent refix electrostatic film, you have a choice of printing options: mirrored printing (ideal for removable labels that are to be applied to the inside of glass surfaces, to be visible from the outside) and selective or solid white printing to bring out the details.
- Finish: Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish, a gloss finish that offers protection against scratches.
Ordering removable stickers online
The online order form has been designed to be as easy to use as possible. It is broken down into steps so all you need to do is work through the form, selecting the right options for your ideal custom repositionable stickers. As you make your selections, a price and delivery date will be generated so you can keep track of how your choices are affecting the final price. Pixartprinting is always trying to save you money so if you are able to choose a more distant delivery date, you will pay less!
We have also provided Template and Instructions files for you to download, containing our guidelines on how to make sure that your print file meets our requirements. Please read these before uploading your artwork to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible.
Our Customer Support team will be happy to help if you have any questions about the product, the order form, purchase or delivery.
Products to complement your removable labels
Pixartprinting has many other roll labels to choose from, including Food Packaging Labels, Beer Labels and Plastic Labels. Why not combine your labels with our customised Packaging options and really make an impression?