Available in either plastic or fabric, blockout banners prevent light from passing through, making your images crystal clear without any transparency. Ideal for advertising that will be displayed in sunny public spaces with impaired visibility.
- Customisable with eyelets and bungees
- Optional reinforced edges
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Print Blockout Banners with Pixartprinting
Do you own a business and want to promote an event in your city? Do you want to give maximum visibility to your event or charity initiative? The Blockout Banner is a widely used communication tool for outdoor promotion, such as sports events and concerts. It is designed to block the passage of light through the banner's surface and give maximum visibility to a logo or message. It is printed on a support with a matte back, allowing for high-definition images that are always perfectly visible.
With Pixartprinting, you can print your Blockout Banners in just a few clicks through this page. Simply choose the configuration options that suit you and upload the file containing your graphics. Once the order is complete, you will receive your new Banners conveniently at your office with fast and punctual Shipping. The keyword here is "customization".
Printing Blockout Banners Easily Recyclable
The Blockout Banner is essentially a square (or shaped) cloth, equipped with perimeter reinforcements and eyelets (or other accessories), on which a customized image is printed. The choice of Material largely depends on the intended use of the banner:
- EcoFlat: It is an anti-curl multi-layer support, produced by combining two layers of PVC and one of PET. It has a smooth surface and a gray back that prevents light from filtering through. It ensures maximum visibility of the printed image even in outdoor environments with strong brightness. It is an ecological choice because the material can last long even in outdoor environments and is easily recyclable.
- Blockout Fabric: The name of this material comes from its ability to prevent light from filtering through. Again, the goal is to ensure maximum readability of the image. It is a dense polyester support, with a high-definition printable surface and a matte black polyamide back.
- PET PVC free blockout: Material made of PET and without the use of PVC: it guarantees the same durability and resistance as traditional material but represents a more environmentally friendly choice. .
Customizing Your Blockout Banners
For printing your Blockout Banners, you also have the option to enter the Dimensions of the ideal banner (Width and Height) and choose the Orientation (Horizontal or Vertical). Additionally, you can select the best Accessories based on your intended use:
- Eyelets: Available in classic Galvanized Aluminum or in transparent and highly resistant Polycarbonate, they represent the most common solution for installing Banners. You can use Eyelets to anchor your Tensioners or cords.
- Tensioners: Made of white plastic with cotton cord, or elastic rope with basket hook, they are ideal for quickly installing the Banner.
The Accessories can be placed along the entire perimeter of the product or on one or more selected sides.
Order Your Blockout Banners in Just a Few Clicks
Once you have completed the product configuration, you can select the Quantity and the Delivery date of your preference. Remember to order in advance to access lower prices! Thanks to the useful Free Online Quote, visible on the page, you can know the final price of your product in real-time.
To achieve a result that perfectly matches your expectations, download the valuable Template from the page and follow all the instructions of our graphics team when setting up your print file. If you do not have a print file yet, you can use Designer - our free online editor - to create a new graphic easily and quickly.
In any case, our Support services will be at your disposal to help you resolve any doubts or address specific needs.