Finished natural fabrics
Huge range of cotton and silk fabrics. Different weights and styles make these materials suitable for garments or furnishings. All fabrics undergo a finishing process to ensure the highest possible performance.
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom fabric printing in the UK – high-quality natural fabrics
Custom textile printing on fabrics like cotton and silk with Pixartprinting is the perfect way to create exclusive products. It is an ideal solution for shirts, pillows, bed linen, scarves, curtains and women's blouses.
You can print on natural fabrics in two different materials, cotton and silk, each with two different finish options.
You will have the chance to create and personalise your high-quality custom printed silk and cotton fabrics. Once you have uploaded your pattern, you can select basic repeat, half-drop repeat or half-brick repeat.
Thanks to Pixartprinting's technology, you can order material for your whole collection or a basic amount for one model. It is easy to order the number of linear metres of printed fabric you require and get a free quote in real time.
Also ideal as fabrics for interior furnishings, they are one of our most popular products due to the high quality of the printing and materials.
Ordering your printed decorative fabrics is really simple. In just a few clicks your product will be on its way to your home at an affordable price!
Choose a leading partner for online custom fabric printing in the UK; we have over 80,000 customers across Europe.
Custom textile printing: uses
- Ideal for shirts and sarongs -100% Cotton - 110 gsm - Quartz (Muslin 60); a very lightweight, loose-weave fabric (similar to medical gauze). It is used for furnishings such as curtains, bed linen, lingerie and women's clothing such as blouses.
- Ideal for shirts, pillows or bed linen - 100% Cotton - 150 gsm - Polo (Poplin 50/50); very compact and durable fabric yet extremely fine and lightweight. The yarn is very fine, twisted and mercerised, producing a smooth, cool fabric due to the absence of down. The warp features highly twisted yarn with a higher thread count (making it finer) than the weft. Suitable for clothing and bed linen, it is the most popular fabric for men's shirts.
- Ideal for scarves, curtains and women's blouses. Cotton/Silk - 54 gsm – Diamond (Habutai); normally used as silk for upholstery but can also be used for T-shirts, lampshades, summer shirts or very light lingerie. Habutai is a lightweight, shimmering material once mainly used to make kimonos.
- Ideal for scarves, shirts and summer dresses. 100% Silk - 34 gsm – Ryana (8-mm Habutai); normally used as custom printed silk for upholstery but can also be used for T-shirts, lampshades, summer shirts or very light lingerie. Habutai is a lightweight, shimmering material once mainly used to make kimonos.
- Ideal for scarves. 100% Silk - 60 gsm – Daphne (14-mm Twill); this fabric features a diagonal weft pattern.
- Ideal for pictures, cushions and trousers.100% Cotton - 350 gsm – Strong (Drill); this heavy fabric is used in clothing such as T-shirts, safari jackets, shirts and sportswear. The heaviest weights were often used in corsets and are commonly used in work clothing and uniforms to protect the wearer from heat sources.
Visit the synthetic fabrics section too, where you will find other interesting, customisable and extremely affordable options for your custom fabric printing in the UK!