Printed food packaging labels for stylish advertising
Already designed a logo for your food products? Unleash your creativity and create your ideal food packaging labels with a vast range of customisation options. Pixartprinting’s stickers for food packaging can withstand oils and sauces and are available in 12 different materials. Display your products in a professional light and attract new customers at trade fairs and outdoor festivals with resistant, high-quality custom food labels.
Food packaging labels with customisation
With Pixartprinting's wide range of options, you can produce the perfect printed food labels for your business.
- Size: to give you as much freedom as possible, you can customise the size and shape and create your ideal stickers for food packaging. There are also three pre-defined shapes available: circular, square or rectangular. Pixartprinting also allows you to choose the measurements of your custom food labels: from a minimum of 1x1 cm to a maximum of 30x30 cm.
- Material: there are 12 options available. If you intend to use the labels for products containing oils and vegetable fats, the natural greaseproof paper and the laid greaseproof paper are ideal. Both ensure a good level of moisture resistance and are particularly suited to use in the Food & Beverage sector. If, on the other hand, you are looking for labels suitable for specific surfaces, you can choose the natural white paper (recommended for glass) or the classic coated (recommended for packaging materials like cardboard or plastic films). There are also another seven types of material available: Betulla laid paper, classic uncoated, black pulp-dyed paper, white polypropylene, transparent polypropylene, metallic silver polypropylene and satin paper.
- Output direction: there are four possibilities to choose from: 0°, 90°, 180° or -90°.
- Distance between the labels: the minimum distance between the labels is 0.8 cm.
- Inside diameter of the reel: 76 mm.
- Number of rolls: you can decide the number of rolls to print your custom food labels on from four options: one roll 33 cm high, two rolls 16.5 cm high, three rolls 11 cm high or six rolls 5.5 cm high.
- Label cutting method: Kiss Cut with backing left on. Only the adhesive material is cut and not the backing support, making it easy to peel off, especially with small labels.
- Finish: Labellife 3 scratch-resistant varnish.
Materials for your food packaging labels
As mentioned above, there is an extensive choice when it comes to the material for your food labels printing, split into two categories: self-adhesive papers and self-adhesive plastics.
- Self-adhesive papers
- Betulla laid paper
- Natural white paper
- Uncoated paper
- Coated paper
- Black pulp-dyed paper
- Felt-effect greaseproof paper
- Satin paper
- Hay paper
- Gold paper
- Self-adhesive plastics
- Deluxe white polypropylene
- Deluxe transparent polypropylene
- Deluxe silver polypropylene
The self-adhesive plastics are suitable for stickers for food packaging that will be kept indoors and outdoors, while the papers are for use indoors.
Food packaging labels - formats
There are three pre-defined formats for your printed food labels: circular, square and rectangular. Pixartprinting always aims to offer as many ways as possible for you to personalise our products, therefore, you can also customise the shape yourself and enter your preferred dimensions for custom food labels. Download the Instructions file that you will find in step 3 for details on creating the cut path and download the custom template with your chosen dimensions.
Special finishes for food packaging labels
Depending on which material you choose, you may have the option to add a special finish. With the self-adhesive plastics, you can choose to add a selective varnish, gold foil or silver oil to enhance specific details on your stickers for food packaging. Plus, you can also add an additional finish to protect your custom food labels, such as Labellife 3 anti-scratch varnish, which provides resistance to scratches and UV light, or a gloss or matt lamination to enhance the details and reduce the fading of colours over time. With some of the self-adhesive papers, special finishes are not available so please bear that in mind when selecting a material.
Ordering food packaging labels
Pixartprinting makes it easy to order food labels printing online. The order form is intuitive and updates automatically as you make your selections to show you the prices and delivery dates that are available. There are also Templates and Instructions files to download to help you make sure that your artwork is set up correctly for printing.
Various delivery dates are available for printed food labels at different prices, so if you are not in a rush, you can benefit from lower prices. But don’t worry, faster shipping is available if your budget allows.
Products to complement your food packaging labels
Not only does Pixartprinting offer food labels printing, you can also create your own food packaging: take a look at our packaging sections, particularly food packaging. Alternatively, if you want to attract customers to your shop or business, our outdoor display items are perfect for the job.