Classic Roll Labels
14 different materials offer infinite customisation options – choose from numerous papers and plastics and create classic roll labels that fully embody your product. If using an automatic labelling machine, you can choose the output direction and the gap between the labels, all tailored to your product.
- 14 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom sticker roll printing
Custom stickers can be used for many different kinds of projects as they are simple and cost-effective. Depending on your requirements, we can create stickers in a range of shapes and sizes and printed labels on a roll of professional quality with durability in mind. We can even offer custom printed waterproof labels suitable for use on drinks product containers.
Sticker roll formats
Pixartprinting aims to offer as many customisation options as possible so that you have full control over the final product. One of the ways in which you can personalise the sticker roll is by shape and size. There are three pre-defined shapes to choose from, for which you can enter your preferred dimensions:
- Circle: enter the diameter in the width field
- Square: enter the length of the sides in the width field
- Rectangle: enter the measurements in the width and height fields
For a more complex assignment, use our custom sticker roll format option. We provide custom stickers between 1 cm x 1 cm and 30 cm x 30 cm in size, with short print runs available.
Custom printed labels on a roll - materials
Custom stickers can be applied to most stationery products as well as interior and exterior structures. Our range also includes custom printed waterproof labels. With our easy-to-use online order form, you can customise your promotional stickers in the UK to include all the aspects needed for your project.
Our customisable stickers fall into two main categories: acrylic stickers and self-adhesive paper. The specific materials available for acrylic stickers are as follows:
- Deluxe White Polypropylene: high-quality white stickers with a scratch- and UV-resistant gloss coating. Suitable for outdoor use.
- Deluxe Transparent Polypropylene: as above but transparent stickers
- Deluxe Silver Polypropylene: as above but silver stickers
- Transparent Refix Electrostatic Film: a 100% recyclable and PVC-free ultra-transparent polyester film, 125µm thick. It adheres electrostatically to any smooth surface that is clean and does not have an electrostatic charge. It can be attached and removed without leaving a residue and lasts for 2-3 years, making it ideal for windows.
There are nine options available within the category of self-adhesive paper:
- Satin Paper: a sophisticated embossed adhesive paper with a satin look. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors
- Natural White Paper: a natural white uncoated adhesive paper, ideal for use on glass containers and for bulk orders
- Uncoated Paper: a versatile, natural white uncoated paper for indoor use
- Coated Paper: a coated white paper that works well on curved surfaces and packaging
- Betulla Laid Paper: a chalk-coloured adhesive paper with a varnish that creates shine and protects it. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors thanks to its elegant look and adhesion to damp surfaces
- Removable Coated: a glossy white adhesive paper that is easy to remove and does not leave residue
- Black Pulp-Dyed Paper: a black adhesive paper that creates a dark background for your design. Suitable for glass containers
- Laid Greaseproof Paper: a laid adhesive paper that is coated to make it resistant to oils and fats.
- Natural Greaseproof Paper: an uncoated adhesive paper that is resistant to oils and fats so ideal for the food and beverage sectors
All our round stickers come with anti-scratch veneer labellife 3 as standard which safeguards your stickers and prevents scratches. The label cutting method for custom printed labels on a roll is kiss cut with the backing left on for ease of use.
Sticker rolls printed in the UK - delivery
Pixartprinting delivers stickers in one 33-cm-high reel or two 16.5-cm reels, providing multiple versions of your final product for a competitive price. Our labels on a roll can be delivered in as little as 48 hours. However, there are various delivery dates available so choosing a later date can save you money. All options are clearly visible on the online order form, allowing you to assess your priorities and select the best option for your particular requirements.
Ordering your custom sticker rolls
You can find everything you need to customise your sticker roll on this page. Follow the step-by-step order form, selecting your preferred options, and if you are unsure of anything, look out for the “i” icon, which you can click to see extra information and guidance about the various options. The price and available delivery dates will update as you make your selections, so you won’t be kept waiting for a quote. When you are happy with your choices for your sticker roll, please download the Template file before uploading your artwork, so that you can check the guidelines to ensure that your file is print-ready.
Of course, if you have any questions at any stage of your order, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team.
Custom printed labels on a roll and much more
In addition to offering personalised stickers and custom printed waterproof labels, Pixartprinting specialises in all forms of customisable stationery printing - no matter what your business strategy requires. Try our stickers for further options.
*The offer is valid for roll labels and stickers from 08:00 CET on 30 January until 23:59 CET on 19 February. The offer is only valid for the most distant delivery date. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased or to cancelled orders. The following products are excluded from the promotion: domed stickers.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For every print job of roll labels and stickers ordered between 30 January and 19 February, you will receive a Voucher worth 25% of the final sale price, excluding any discounts, VAT and shipping costs. The Voucher is valid for 30 days from the issue date or until 12 March, whichever is the soonest, and can be used on print jobs with a minimum value of €50 (excluding VAT) on the following products: roll labels and stickers (excluding domed stickers). It has no cash value, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes, offers or discounts, and cannot be applied to goods that have already been purchased (previous purchases do not count towards the total required to receive the Vouchers). The maximum total for each Voucher is €100.00. If the net cost of the print job to which the discount is applied is equal to or less than the value of the Voucher, a payment of €1 will be requested.
HOW THE VOUCHER IS CALCULATED
The Voucher is calculated based on the 'final sale price' of the print job, i.e. the actual price paid by the customer after any discounts have been applied, excluding sales taxes or other similar duties, shipping costs and any other fees indicated separately to the item's sale price.
There is no limit on the number of Vouchers that can be received on any one day: any print job that meets the conditions of the promotion will generate a single discount code for the customer to use on a future print job. Cancelled orders will not count towards vouchers.
RECEIVING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be sent to the email address specified in the customer's account the day after the print job is shipped, and in all cases only once payment has been made.
USING YOUR VOUCHER
The Voucher will be available to use following receipt of the confirmation email, not necessarily for the next order
To use the Voucher, log in to the website and enter the Discount Code given in the email in the 'Promocode' box when ordering. Click ACTIVATE NOW, and the total will be updated with the discounted price. The Discount Code can be used for all available delivery dates. Once used, the Discount Code cannot be reused on subsequent print jobs. The full value of the Discount Code will be used up in the order even if it is of a higher value than the item on which the discount is used.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Services.